The Ligonier Valley School District offers MySchoolBucks®, an online payment service that provides a quick and easy way to add money to your child’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. In addition, you can view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for free. This information is available to you whether or not you use the payment service.
· Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone
· Efficiency - Make payments for all your children, even if they attend different schools within the district. This eliminates the need for your children to take money to school.
· Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
· Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
· Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy.
2. Add your children using their school names and student IDs (student ID number is the same number as a student’s lunch number).
3. Make a payment to your child’s account with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
· Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s