Online Payment System
The Ligonier Valley School District offers MySchoolBucks®, an online payment service that provides a quick and easy way to add money to your child’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. In addition, you can view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for free. This information is available to you whether or not you use the payment service.
· Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone
· Efficiency - Make payments for all your children, even if they attend different schools within the district. This eliminates the need for your children to take money to school.
· Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
· Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
· Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy.
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
2. Add your children using their school names and learners IDs (learner ID number is the same number as a learners lunch number).
3. Make a payment to your child’s account with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
· Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s