The Ligonier Valley School District is pleased to announce that beginning Monday, April 20, there will be three additional pickup sites for our Grab and Go breakfast and lunches – Fairfield Manor, St. Clair Manor and Ligonier Borough Fire Hall. With the addition of these new sites, pick up times have changed for Bolivar Fire Hall and Seward Fire Hall. The Grab and Go breakfast and lunches are for children 18 years of age and under. Children must accompany their parents/guardians to receive the meals.
Meal times and locations beginning Monday, April 20th through May 29th are as follows:
- Bolivar Fire Hall, 10:45-11:15 A.M.
- Cook Township Community Center, 10:15-11:15 A.M.
- Fairfield Fire Hall, 10:30-11:30 A.M.
- Fairfield Manor, 11:30 A.M.-12:00 P.M.
- Ligonier Borough Fire Hall - 10:30-11:30 A.M.
- New Florence Fire Hall, 11:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M.
- Seward Fire Hall, 11:15-11:45 A.M.
- St. Clair Manor, 12:00-12:30 P.M.
- Waterford Fire Hall, 10:15-11:15 A.M.
If you are interested in picking up a meal, or changing pickup sites, please call 724-238-5696, ext 109, or email email@example.com, no later than Friday 4/17/2020, with the number of children that will accompany you and the site pick up location.