Grab and Go Breakfast/Lunch and Food2Go (Summer 2020)
GRAB AND GO BREAKFAST AND LUNCH UPDATE - JUNE 2020
If you currently participate in the grab-and-go meals program and no longer wish to participate, or if you plan to participate for the first time, please call or email Becky Shafron at 724-238-5696 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bolivar Fire Hall, 10:45-11:15 A.M.
- Cook Township Community Center, 10:15-11:15 A.M.
- Fairfield Fire Hall, 10:30-11:30 A.M.
- Fairfield Manor, 11:30 A.M.-12:00 P.M.
- Ligonier Borough Fire Hall - 10:30-11:30 A.M.
- New Florence Fire Hall, 11:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M.
- Seward Fire Hall, 11:15-11:45 A.M.
- St. Clair Manor, 12:00-12:30 P.M.
- Waterford Fire Hall, 10:15-11:15 A.M.
The Ligonier Valley School District will continue the weekend Food2Go program during the summer. Bags can be picked up on the middle school porch or the Laurel Valley Elementary School porch between 10:00 A.M. and noon each Thursday. If participants need assistance, they should contact their school office.