Grab and Go Breakfast/Lunch and Food2Go (School Closure Information)
GRAB AND GO BREAKFAST AND LUNCH
Ligonier Valley School District will be providing bagged breakfasts and lunches for any child under 18 years of age on days that school is in session. Children must accompany their parents/guardians to receive the meals. Meals will be available for pickup during the school closure at the following locations and times:
- Waterford Fire Hall, 10:30-11:30 A.M.
- Cook Township Community Center, 10:15-11:15 A.M.
- Fairfield Fire Hall, 10:30-11:30 A.M.
- Bolivar Fire Hall, 10:45-11:45 A.M.
- New Florence Fire Hall, 11:00 A.M.-noon
- Seward Fire Hall, 11:15 A.M.-noon
If you are interested in picking up a meal, please call 724-238-5696, extension 109, or email email@example.com, with the number of children that will accompany you and the site location.
The Ligonier Valley School District will continue the weekend Food2Go program during the school closure. You may pick up your bag on the middle school porch or the Laurel Valley Elementary School porch between 10:00 A.M. and noon each Friday. If you need assistance, please contact the guidance counselor at your child's school.