- 8:55 a.m. to 3:55 p.m.
- Tardy is 9:18 a.m.
- Learners are taken to their bus by classroom teachers.
- If your child will be a rider, you must send a note to school indicating the dates and who is permitted to pick him/her up from school. The office will call and inform you of the time (3:35 or 3:45) and location (Kindergarten doors or Main Lobby doors) to pick up your child(ren).
- We will NOT accept changes in a learner’s regular dismissal schedule by phone. You must send a note.
- A learner must have a written excuse for each time they are absent or it will be considered unlawful.
- Parents will receive a letter from the district when their child has been absent 6, 8, 10 and 12 days from school.
Learners are permitted one (1) vacation per year. The learner must be in good academic standing and have good attendance.
We have a nurse available to us for emergencies and for dispensing medication. We must ask you to fill out a medication form from the office. If a child is ill at school, you will receive a call from the nurse. Please do not tell your child to see the nurse. Your child’s health is your decision.
Monthly menus can be found on the district Food Service website.