- 8:55 a.m. to 3:55 p.m.
- Tardy is 9:18 a.m.
- Learners are taken to their bus by classroom teachers.
- If your child will be taking a different bus home, you must fill out a bus form. Ask for one at the office.
- If your child will be a rider, you must send a note to school indicating the dates and who is permitted to pick him up from school at 3:40 p.m.
- We will NOT accept changes in a learner's regular dismissal schedule by phone. You must send a note.
- A learner must have a written excuse for each time they are absent or it will be considered unlawful.
- Parents will receive a letter from the district when their child has been absent 6, 8, 10 and 12 days from school.
Learners are permitted one (1) vacation per year. The learner must be in good academic standing and have good attendance.
NurseWe have a nurse available to us each day for emergencies and for dispensing medication. If your child will be receiving medication during school hours, we must ask you to fill out a medication form from the office. If a child is ill at school, you will receive a call from the nurse. Please contact Mrs. Lorraine Sapalio at 724-235-2723 for additional information regarding nursing services at Laurel Valley Elementary.
For the School Year: Every Learner at Laurel Valley Elementary will not be charged for breakfast or lunch. This will automatically take place for every learner.
Monthly menus can be found on the district Food Service website.